Saturday, May 19, 2012

Brown Leads Warren For MA Senate Seat On Intrade

The Intrade election security market prices show incumbent Scott Brown winning over Elizabeth Warren.

Intrade prices, on May 19, 2012, give Brown a 52.5 percent chance of winning the 2012 Massachusetts US Senate seat. Warren has a 47.5 percent chance of winning.

Elizabeth Warren's Odds Of Winning MA Senate Seat

Scott Brown's Odds Of Winning MA Senate Seat

1 comment :

  1. june9th looks different. Warren 55% on intrade. WARREN4MA